A visa to enter the United Kingdom is needed for those students that belong to the countries outside the European Union. It is important to note that, nationalities from non-EEA countries need to ensure that they hold a visa before they come to UK. This can be acquired at the various British Embassies across the world. When students do arrive at their destination they may also need to show their letter of acceptance, proof of payment of tuition fees, the address of their accommodation, their return flight tickets and an official document which states that the individual is responsible for himself/herself during their stay in UK. Students from some countries may also need to show a health certificate. Please do not hesitate to contact the British Embassy or consulate for any further assistance.

Visit UK Border Agency website for any additional assistance.