Junior summer language courses have been mainly planned to provide for the services those aged between 12-17 years old who are interested in travelling to the United Kingdom to gain knowledge of its culture and history and aswell as practicing their English in a variety of settings. The programme involves:
- 3 hours tuition each weekday, both in the morning and afternoon with each class having no more than 15 students per class.
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- 1 full-day pleasure trip per week
- 1 half-day pleasure trip per week
- And a range of activities which involve themed events, cinema nights, sports and games, social outings, and much much more.
Internal examinations and reports will be offered at centres but are not compulsory for students. Click here to download a sample timetable.